For over 20 years, IS&T has been working with businesses all across the Greater Houston Area as more than just a computer fix-it company.
IS&T is your partner in finding the right managed IT solutions and services in Houston. As your service provider, we proactively address your ongoing IT management and support needs. It is important that you seek an innovative information and technology firm that specializes in the information technology infrastructure and network design, operations management, and integration for small and large network systems and business application development and mobile/website design. That way, you can be confident in your choice for a service provider that will help you stay competitive in Houston, TX.
For more than 20 years, IS&T has been working with an array of businesses across the Greater Houston area. These businesses rely on us not just to fix their computers and networks, but as a dependable and experienced managed IT services provider in Houston. We have extensive experience in working with businesses of different sizes from various industries in Houston, TX. If you are just starting out, we are confident that we will grow with you as we ensure that your information technology systems can evolve with your business.
IS&T is an innovative information and technology firm specializing in IT network and infrastructure design, integration, operations management of large and small scale network systems and business application development and website/mobile design.
Watch a short video showing some of the benefits of utilizing IS&T for all of your Managed Services!
We know companies like that are a-dime-a-dozen here, and as your business grows, you need an IT company that will help you really put IT to work for your business.
- Server & desktop monitoring
- Exchange/active directory/SharePoint solutions
- Backup & disaster recovery solutions (BDR, Cloud, peace-of-mind)
- Colocation and datacenter solutions
- Cloud service – Virtual servers, private servers, hosted systems (ERP, CRM, Accounting)
- On-site and remote technical support
- Website design, mobile and graphic development
- Logo, brochure, marketing material, creative design
- Mobile application development (Android, Windows, iOS)
- Software and business app development