Fewer network problems and more uptime means more business for you. When your network is down, your business is down.
Every time your network and computer systems are down, you become less productive and you lose opportunities to make money and engage your customers. You can avoid those problems by hiring a network support specialist in Houston to oversee your computer systems and networks. Outsourcing network support makes sense to small and mid-sized business in Houston to save money and time. Even if you have your own IT team, they might be busy with other projects and tasks, and might not be able to promptly provide the support you need. When the network or any computer is down, it needs immediate support to avoid wasting time.
So you can't wait for hours for a fix. Even if you have the qualified onsite staff to solve the problem, their time is better spent working on other projects. You need immediate help. And you need an aggressive program of ongoing maintenance to ensure that problems never happen in the first place.
IS&T provides both remote and onsite IT support that keeps your systems running at peak performance 24/7.
IT Support Services Include:
- Emergency support — Whenever, wherever, IS&T's network and application professionals are ready to spring into action.
- On-call support — Help is just a phone call away, 24x7.
- Onsite helpdesk — IS&T augments your staff with onsite professionals who can answer virtually any question. Our experienced help-desk consultants not only support your end-users, they can also administer and maintain your network.
- Scheduled visits — A proactive and predictable approach to keeping your network up and running
Professional Service Agreement:
A Professional Service Agreement (PSA) is a contract between IS&T and you...our customer, that specifies, in measurable terms, what services IS&T will furnish to your business as it pertains to your network support & maintenance services. The best thing for you is to have the protection afforded to you by a PSA.
Some metrics that our PSA's may specify include:
- What percentage of the time support services will be available
- What items are covered and what services are provided for those items
- Specific performance benchmarks to which actual performance will be periodically compared
- The schedule for notification in advance of network changes that may affect users
- Help desk response time for various classes of problems
- Dial-in/VPN access availability
- Usage statistics that will be provided
- Price and amount of hours purchased (for both onsite and remote services)
Professional Service Agreement Packages —With this unique offering, we handle everything from managing your network to performing proactive maintenance to providing ongoing IT support to aligning your technology investment with your business objectives.
Contact us for reliable network support in Houston. We have years of experience in working with different businesses in Houston and providing the customized support they need to ensure healthy systems.