Let us secure your mission-critical systems. Tier IV Data Center in Houston, TX
Tier 4 you say?
Glad you asked! A Tier 4 Data Center is the most stringent level of data centers. They are designed to host mission-critical computer systems, with fully redundant subsystems and compartmentalized security zones controlled by biometric access controls methods.
Why is where your data stored so important?
Tier 4 data center considered as the most robust and least prone to failures.
Tier 4 data centers are designed to host mission-critical servers and computer systems, with fully redundant subsystems (cooling, power, network links, storage, etc.) and compartmentalized security zones controlled by biometric access controls methods. Naturally, the simplest is a Tier 1 data center used by small business or shops.
Tier 1 = Non-redundant capacity components (single uplink and servers).
Tier 2 = Tier 1 + Redundant capacity components.
Tier 3 = Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Dual-powered equipments and multiple uplinks.
Tier 4 = Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Tier 3 + all components are fully fault-tolerant including uplinks, storage, chillers, HVAC systems, servers etc. Everything is dual-powered.
Why choose Fibertown/IS&T?
IS&T's team is made up of only World-Class IT professionals who are willing to work with you one-on-one in order to help you determine your IT infrastructure's needs. Fibertown's unique service aisle design, 100% uptime guarantee and superior service has created raving fans and loyal customers of Fortune 500 organizations and mid-size companies along the Gulf Coast. Put two and two together and you have one of the most thorough platforms in the industry today.
- Engineers who can troubleshoot, setup, and configure remotely.
- Monitoring of servers, networks, and your IT environment in Houston
- Support services and systems administration
- Business continuance strategies
- Virtual infrastructure creation
If you need a safe place to store your mission-critical systems and data, IS&T is pleased to offer colocation services as apart of their partnership with Fibertown Data Center in Houston, TX.
Fibertown Data Center Solution offers you full service as well as safe space with our highly skilled engineers and top-of-class data center facility. We can accomplish tasks ranging from moving and managing your mission-critical equipment to providing support for your applications. While other data centers may hand you off to a third party when you need support, Fibertown stays with you every step of the way, whatever the task.
:: Here are some images of the Houston Data Center::
We offer the following advantages:
- An Operations Command Center manned 24/7
- Engineers to provide remote troubleshooting, configuration, and setup
- Monitoring of networks, servers, and the environment
- Systems administration & support services, like systems patching and firewall management
- Business continuance strategies including secure storage, offsite data archiving and secure tape storage
- Virtual infrastructure creation and management
- Full relocation services, including decertification, transportation, rack & stack, and recertification
- Cloud computing, so your computing and applications are available on-demand from anywhere
- Emergency office space, including conference rooms, phones, and data access
If you need a FULL RACK, HALF RACK, CAGE or even just a few U's...contact us today to find out how we can help you succeed!