Want your Apps to be Intelligent & Easy to Access?
Cloud computing is network-based computing in which large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. Clouds can be classified as public, private or hybrid. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network. At the foundation of cloud computing is the broader concept of converged infrastructure and shared services.
Imagine having an intelligent application that you can access easily from any device. That is what cloud application development services from Houston can do for you. Cloud computing is network-based where a huge set of remote servers are linked and networked together to enable online access to computer services and resources, and centralized data storage. IS&T can be your trusted partner when it comes to cloud application development services in Houston. We serve an array of local companies looking to implement cloud computing to improve coherence, productivity, and cost savings.
We provide customers with cloud consulting services, cloud application development and cloud application migration services on the Microsoft Azure Platform. Windows Azure is relatively new entrant in the cloud platform league and gathering momentum. It provides full-fledged cloud services operating system that has service hosting and service management capabilities. It is an open and flexible cloud platform built for developers and app owners.
We provide customers the ability to create, wrap, integrate and deploy any application to a multi-tenant or single-tenant private cloud computing data center. We help our customers to reduce the time it takes to pilot and test solutions with much higher availability.
Business is evolving at an ever increasing rate. The evolution of systems change to keep pace with business demands is unprecedented and underlying capital IT infrastructure budgets are being squeezed.
Utilizing Cloud Computing, you can:
- Build, modify, and distribute applications to the Web with minimal on-premises resources
- Provide business value faster
- Facilitate business agility
- Reduce the effort and costs of IT management
- By reducing the time to plan, deploy and utilize new applications and services your business users can focus on driving business performance with services that are brought online, grow (and scale back) to meet demand.
Our Cloud Application Development offerings and expertise include:
- Cloud Assessment Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Cloud Application Migration
- Cloud Application Integration
- Windows Azure Application Development
- Force.com Application Development
- Google App Engine Application Development
- Amazon EC2 Development
- Rackspace OpenStack