Office 365 products when & where you need it!
Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
The cloud is a great and innovative way to improve how your business uses information technology. You can streamline your systems, cut down on excess, access your files easily from outside the office, and just see all-around improvements to productivity and efficiency. It all sounds great, right?
But a lot of business owners hear “the cloud” and wonder how they’re going to get started. Is it safe? What are your options? How do you make sure you’re getting the services that match your needs?
There’s an easy way to take your first steps into the cloud: Microsoft Office 365. Do you use the regular Office Suite applications like Word, Outlook, and Excel? The Office 365 solution from IS&T offers the same applications with the same easy-to-use features but easily accessed 24/7/365 from anywhere you can go online. Plus Office 365 offers specialized services for better collaboration and file sharing via the cloud. It’s a great way to start taking advantage of the cloud while keeping an experience that’s close to home.
Improve the way you work and accomplish day-to-day tasks with Microsoft Office 365. Currently one of the most reliable productivity software in Houston, Office 365 provides a complete suite of the usual Microsoft Office desktop applications, such as PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Word. However, you also get additional enterprise-grade solutions, like cloud computing. This way, you can access Office 365 and work anywhere from any device. If you are currently using on-premise Office 365, IS&T can assist with the migration to the cloud. In case you have not yet implemented Office 365, we can help you buy the official product and set it up for you in Houston.
IS&T works closely with an array of Houston businesses looking to improve their productivity and buy technologies that will allow them to work better. We can provide and implement Office 365 to your organization and get you started in streamlining your systems, saving money, and work more efficiently when you can access your files no matter where you are.
Implementing or migration to Office 365 cloud does not have to be challenging when you are assisted by our team of specialists. Once set, Office 365 can be accessed anytime, anywhere, as long as you are online. Office 365 migration is also a great way of improving file sharing and collaboration.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (713) 622-3443 to find out how our Microsoft Office 365 solution can make your business a bit more speedy.
We’re ready to meet with you and talk about how you can migrate to using Office 365 in your business. We’ll make sure the process is smooth and seamless, so you don’t have to worry about disruptions to your business. All it takes is talking about what your needs are, a plan for how to meet those needs, and then off we go!
Here are some of the benefits of using Office 365:
- Access Anytime, Anywhere: All of your files, contacts, email messages, and calendars can be accessed from anywhere you go – the office, home, or in the field with your mobile device. Just go online, and there they are.
- Pay-as-you-go Pricing: You can scale your version of Office 365 to the unique needs and size of your business. Get access for only as many users as you need at a time, save money and keep your IT budget predictable.
- Improved Collaboration & Productivity: The easy file-sharing and accessibility from Office 365 make collaboration among your employees easier than ever before, plus productivity is ensured by the easy accessibility and the constant uptime of your system. No more sitting and waiting around for your technology to catch up to you!
- Business-class Security: Features to ensure that you never have to worry about your Office 365 technology failing you or being unavailable, such as:
- IT-level phone support
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Disaster recovery services
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Access to a suite of extra cloud-based features that can help further improve your staff’s productivity, including:
- Office Professional Plus: Enhancements to the regular products of Microsoft Office so you can take advantage of the cloud for greater accessibility and collaboration.
- Email & Calendaring: Business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange, including a 50 GB mailbox. Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars.
- SharePoint: A hub for sharing files and information for you and your staff, to inspire and encourage collaboration that increases your productivity and your bottom line.
- Microsoft Teams: Host online meetings, video calls for up to 250 people and chat with your team. Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place.