Office 365 products when & where you need it!
Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
The cloud is a great and innovative way to improve how your business uses information technology. You can streamline your systems, cut down on excess, access your files easily from outside the office, and just see all-around improvements to productivity and efficiency. It all sounds great, right?
But a lot of business owners hear “the cloud” and wonder how they’re going to get started. Is it safe? What are your options? How do you make sure you’re getting the services that match your needs?
There’s an easy way to take your first steps into the cloud: Microsoft Office 365.
Do you use the regular Office Suite applications like Word, Outlook, and Excel? The Office 365 solution from IS&T offers the same applications with the same easy-to-use features, but easily accessed 24/7/365 from anywhere you can go online
. Plus Office 365 offers specialized services for better collaboration and file sharing via the cloud. It’s a great way to start taking advantage of the cloud while keeping an experience that’s close to home.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (713) 622-3443 to find out how our Microsoft Office 365 solution can make your business a bit more speedy.
We’re ready to meet with you and talk about how you can migrate to using Office 365 in your business. We’ll make sure the process is smooth and seamless, so you don’t have to worry about disruptions to your business. All it takes is a talk about what your needs are, a plan for how to meet those needs, and then off we go!
Here are some of the benefits of using Office 365:
- Access Anytime, Anywhere: All of your files, contacts, email messages, and calendars can be accessed from anywhere you go – the office, home, or in the field with your mobile device. Just go online, and there they are.
- Pay-as-you-go Pricing: You can scale your version of Office 365 to the unique needs and size of your business. Get access for only as many users as you need at a time, save money and keep your IT budget predictable.
- Improved Collaboration & Productivity: The easy file-sharing and accessibility from Office 365 makes collaboration among your employees easier than ever before, plus productivity is ensured by the easy accessibility and the constant uptime of your system. No more sitting and waiting around for your technology to catch up to you!
- Business-class Security: Features to ensure that you never have to worry about your Office 365 technology failing you or being unavailable, such as:
- IT-level phone support
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Disaster recovery services
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Access to a suite of extra cloud-based features that can help further improve your staff’s productivity, including:
- Office Professional Plus: Enhancements to the regular products of Microsoft Office so you can take advantage of the cloud for greater accessibility and collaboration.
- Exchange Online: Enhanced cloud-computing solutions for your email, upgrading how you use email to maintain business continuity and your schedule.
- SharePoint: A hub for sharing files and information for you and your staff, to inspire and encourage collaboration that increases your productivity and your bottom line.
- Lync Online: Helping you get better reliability and a reduced carbon footprint by moving all your communications to an online format.
Compare all of the different plans and pricing options available from Microsoft here: https://products.office.com/en/business/compare-office-365-for-business-plans