OUTSOURCE YOUR HELPDESK TO IS&T 24X7
IS&T offers a fully staffed US Based, 24/7 helpdesk to customers who need a Level 1 support system for their business or remote offices, but either don't have the resources or simply want to outsource the job to professionals like us. If you are looking for a part-time helpdesk, support for your application or a service desk, you have come to the right place, and we can definitely help.
IS&T's highly trained English speaking technical support staff has assisted many organizations with IT Helpdesk outsourcing and can provide your company with on-demand helpdesk for hire. Our worry free remote helpdesk solution can provide the following valuable features to your company:
Meeting the 24 x 7 Challenge
- 24/7/365 coverage
- 100% USA based, certified, highly trained support staff
- Easy Escalation to IS&T (or your organization) Level 2 and/or Level 3 support
- Remote control "screen share" technology
- Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems
- Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- E-mail applications and browsers
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- Limited hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Mobile phones and tablets
- User administration
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections
When your employees call for technical support, they expect a quick response, courteous service and expert problem resolution. Delivering superior service and support poses economic and staffing challenges for virtually every company as it pertains to IT.
To consistently provide the best responsive customer service to your employees, you would have to staff a help desk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. This requires your technicians to be available around-the-clock and places a strain on the service delivery when they are sick or on vacation. Overtime pay, tired, less productive employees, and unwanted turnover can negatively affect your operation.
A Lower-Cost Alternative
With the IS&T Service Desk, your company would only pay a low fixed monthly fee at a fraction of what it costs to staff and operate an internal help desk
. And your IT technicians can rest during nights, weekends and holidays while we do the work. IS&T achieves this through a partnership that has instituted extensive investments in process, training, technology and the economies of scale derived from spreading costs across hundreds of clients and nearly 20,000 end-users.
IS&T’s Service Desk Advantages
IS&T is committed to providing the fast, courteous service and expert problem resolution that your customers expect and demand. Our proven U.S.-based Service Desk partner has nearly a decade of experience and stands ready to assist your clients with live, 24x7 branded support, offered 365 days per year. IS&T’s certified help desk technicians receive regular training, coaching and quality review to continuously sharpen their skills. And, they are backed by a team of professional supervisors and managers who ensure consistently excellent service delivery.
We also leverage a Client and Partner Profile System
(CaPPS), which allows IS&T to create a seamless brand experience and become a natural extension of your organization. CaPPS immediately recognizes the caller, and displays important user and machine configuration data alongside open and recent tickets. Our technicians can efficiently begin problem resolution without wasting your customers’ precious time asking for basic information.
With IS&T, you receive additional peace of mind from a Service Desk backed by the industry’s leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform, integrated with our world-class Network Operations Center (NOC). By the time your employee calls, we are often already aware of the problem and working to resolve it. Moreover, our Service Desk and NOC technicians share a common ticketing system, enabling both teams to tackle complex problems simultaneously and ensuring that both desktop and server problems are quickly diagnosed and resolved. Rest assured, even the most complex and difficult problems can be resolved—in a timely and efficient manner.
Service Level Options for your Business
IS&T offers 24x7 support 365 days per year including holidays. Our Service Desk support hours provided to your organization will vary based on the service level you select. All service levels are offered on a per end-user basis
| Service Level (1)
|| Hours (2)
| Business Hours (3)
|| 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
| After Hours Only (4)
|| 5:00 pm to 9:00 am
| 24 x 7 Coverage (5)
|| 24 Hours
- The IS&T Service Desk is only available for sites that utilize the IS&T Monitoring/Primary Server Care.
- All hours are based on your organizations local time zone.
- Business Hours are available to North American-based customers only.
- After Hours Only applies to customers who provide daytime support themselves and choose IS&T to deliver extended support at night, on weekends and during holidays. After hours coverage is not applicable to full-time workers on second or third shifts.
- 24x7 Coverage is for single shift workers who need extra support during off hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays. 24x7 Coverage is per end-user and does not apply to use of a single machine shared by multiple shifts.
IS&T can help you to build a custom solution that meets your budget and needs. Contact us
today for more detailed information and to speak with an account manager.