IT Support - Odessa
Seeking an IT Support Specialist
The End User Support Technician will be expected to:
- Primary responsibilities include deployment and maintenance of system hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Provide organization‐wide service request system management, service request escalation, day‐to‐day technical support and administrator of network environments.
- Provide 1st tier network analysis and resolution planning for detected issues and seek appropriate resolution to meet the goals of the department and organization.
- Responsible for performing a variety of complex technical duties related to system administration.
- Perform research and analysis to provide resolution for complex technical issues related to ChampionX network.
- May require evening and weekend work
Experience / Education Requirements
- Serve as triage and the first line of end‐user support. Provide problem analysis and resolution or escalate more complete problems when applicable.
- Monitor and respond to help desk incidents from users and provide routine support and assistance, including handling software and hardware questions, issues, or problems.
- Directs support requests to appropriate resources if not able to resolve the issue or problem.
- Work independently to perform advanced troubleshooting for complex technical problems including desktops, servers, security issues, printers, and applications.
- Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone etiquette and respond with an appropriate amount of urgency to user problems.
- Provide computer configuration and setup of operating system, services, and applications for workstations and laptops.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems including consulting with users to determine system functional specifications.
- Provide remote and in‐person technical support to customers for various technical issues and act as a subject matter expert to Apergy end users as needed.
- Properly document, track and monitor problems in the help desk ticketing system and resolve them according to Apergy’s service level agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another applicable field.
- A minimum of five years of experience performing technical troubleshooting or direct customer service support in a customer service focused environment.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues across a variety of hard, software and networks, including but not limited to:
- Remote Desktop Support
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating SystemsOffice 365
- SharePoint Online
- Active Directory
- VOIP moves, adds, and changes
- Network and Configuration (Wireless, LAN, WAN, Security
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match.
Job Order ID#: 5401
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Apply For This Position