EPC Senior Electrical Field Engineer
Seeking a Sr. Electrical Field Engineer
Field/PMT Electrical Engineer to provide client engineering support and site construction support on a chemical plant project in Arkansas
• Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of fifteen (15) years related experience.
• Project overall lead experience a plus.
• Minimum two years field experience
• Detailed NEC knowledge required.
• Equipment purchasing experience required, including E-Houses, switchgear, motor control, transformers, and UPSs required.
• Experience with installation and commissioning of LV and MV E-Houses a plus
• IED and protective relay setting experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills to interface with craft labor, site material control, suppliers, multi-discipline field engineering, and home office engineering required.
Job Order ID#: 5427
Location: Texas and Arkansas
Job Type: Contract
Apply For This Position