We are seening a Commissioning Manager that will be responsible for planning and execution of all pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and initial operation activities on Ammonia Projects, including some home office work but predominantly at the Project Work Site.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Commissioning and start-up execution construction completion to Commissioning System Turnover.
- Directs the development and implementation of a comprehensive management and execution plan for pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup, training, and initial operations.
- Determines the organizational and staffing requirements of the commissioning team.
- Works with Construction and Scheduling to develop an integrated construction, commissioning, and turnover schedule.
- Directs a team of commissioning, start-up and operations specialists in the CSO of systems turned over, defining pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures, operating and maintenance procedures as may be required.
- Implements procedures to ensure the overall safety of the facility, including SIMOPs.
- Provides initial planning and preparation for systems completions and operations readiness verification.
- Is assigned to the job sites and works in field environment to provide verification and assurance of work compliance with documentation requirements and guidelines for all aspects of:
- Construction completion
- Pre-commissioning completion
- Commissioning completion and Pre Start-up Safety Review
- Start-up planning and readiness verification
- Systems Acceptance
- Start-up and Performance Testing for Facility Acceptance
- Interfaces with owner’s management and operations personnel.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in the Ammonia and Urea industry.
- Minimum of five (5) years of pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up experience in international and domestic projects
- Preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Intermediate software skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Order ID#: 5403
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract
Apply For This Position